- A fully-welded, multi-corner bend construction without a single rivet
makes the body an integral whole.
- All five sides and the door of the Class 'C' safes are armoured with a specially
formulated Double-Duty Barrier material, offering massive resistance to attacks of
sledge hammers, power drills and chisels.
The highes category of Defender Plus Safes on account of the unique design and
special properties of TDR Matrix Barrier also offers resistance to attacks of oxy-acetylene
flame, arc-cutting along with 'Tool Resistance' too.
- Strong movable shooting bolts on either side are evenly spaces to secure the door
behind the solid jamb box. Unique balanced pressure bolt-work ensures safety from
attacks by dislodging.
- Automatic re-locking device for protection against attack through keyhole with
liquid explosives or mechanically.
- The safes are fitted with Godrej's superior quality, dual-control, high-precision 8-lever
locks. The locks are protected with a specially designed unique 14 mm drill-defeat shield
provided in the door. Can be retro-fitted with imported, superior quality Electronic/Mechanical UL Listed
Time Locks with multiple clock movements.
- All steel components are given a thorough twelve-stage anti-corrosion treatment followed
immediately by coats of rust-inhibiting paint for more protection.
- Also optionally available at extra cost is the TL-30 labelled safe tested by Underwriters
Laboratories, USA - the internationally recognised body for Security standards.
- Defender Plus Safes are also available for usages with a currency slot on the top or side and with
a flap door on top compartment to drop the currency.